Rear View/Opional LTEs
Quantum W Portable Audio IP Codec with 3G/4G bonding capabilities and audio mixer
Quantum W – From the new range of Portable Audio Codecs Overview
Quantum W is a smaller version of Quantum XL with 3 microphone/line inputs instead of 5 but with all the power of its bigger brother.
Quantum W inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Ikusnet Video Codec Family: Automatic Jitter Buffer, Adaptive Bit rate, Bonding of up to 7 IP links (Ethernet, 3G/4G, Wifi) for secure audio streaming with the best possible audio quality.
A Wireless Communication Module will be available with up to four 3G/4G data links with bonding capabilities. This module is external for better reception and versatile installation options.
Category: Prodys Products.
Product Function: Portable Audio IP Codec with 3G/4G bonding capabilities and audio mixer.
Typical Applications: 3G/4G bonding capabilities and audio mixing.
- Up to 3 Mono Audio Inputs available to be mixed, encoded and streamed in Stereo mode.
- Supports Mpeg1/2 LayerII, AAC, apt-X, G711/G722, OPUS and PCM.
- Inherits world-class IP technology from the Prodys Audio/Video codec family:
– Automatic Jitter buffer. This adjustable buffer avoids audio dropouts in the IP connection.
– Automatic synchronization adjustment with the transmitter site rate, to give a constant delay in IP communications.
– Prodys NAT Traversal Streaming Protocol permits router firewall pass-through with zero configuration.
– Prodys Real time Network Analyzer to monitor critical network parameters in real time during the connection.
– FEC (Forward Error Correction). Up to 24 different schemes are available, to fit to the desired delay and available bandwidth.
– Error Concealment mechanisms on Mpeg audio modes are supported to reduce the impact of packet losses.
- Bonding or Diversity with up to 7 IP links for secure audio streaming and the best audio quality possible.
- 2 x Ethernet interfaces: Either to split streaming and control or for bonding/diversity 2 IP links.
- 4 x 3G/4G IP data links with bonding capabilities. Internal modem or External 3G/4G module for better reception.
- Wi-Fi interface 802.11b/g/n compatible Bonding with Ethernet or 3G/4G.
- IP Compatibility: SIP/SDP/RTP/STUN protocols are supported according to the standard defined by the N/ACIP project within the EBU group.
- Local or remotely (TCP/IP) upgrading of one or several units at once using the same utility. Factory software upgrades can be downloaded.
- User friendly interface via touch panel, built-in Web Server or ProdysControlPlus application.
- User Access Control to define different access restrictions in a per user basis.
- Configuration presets to define different configurations for all or some specific parameters.
- Alarms: Real Time alarms management.
- Serial port to transmit/receive ancillary data along with the audio.
- GPIO port: 2 inputs/outputs. User configurable with multiple functions such as remote contact closures.
- Long duration battery with charge and status indications. It can be charged on system.
Technical Specification For Quantum W
Audio Inputs /Outputs & Controls
|3 x Mic/Line Audio Inputs:||XLR connectors.
Electronically balanced inputs.
Independent Level Control (local or remote).
48V Phantom powered.
|International Sound Audio Input:||LR connector.
Electronically balanced input.
|USB:||USB Stereo Audio Input/output|
|3 x Headphone Stereo Outputs:||6.35 mm jack connectors.
Independent Level Control.
Tx/Rx audio level balance control.
|Aux Stereo Audio Output:||XLR connectors.
|Audio Compression:||PCM (16,20 & 24 bits).
G722, G711 A/μ Law.
MPEG 1,2 Layer II.
Enhanced and Standard apt-X™.
MPEG AAC LC, LD, ELD & HE (optional).
|LAN:||2 x Ethernet ports for bonding, diversity or splitting control and audio stream.
2 x RJ45, 10/100/1000BaseTx Ethernet connectors.
TCP/UDP/IP, Multicast & Unicast.
DHCP, SNMP, DNS, RIP, SNTP, SMTP, HTTP, IGMP, ICMP, VLAN.
SIP/SDP/RTP/STUN comprising Tech 3326 EBU N/ACIP standard.
SIP Diversity with two IP interfaces according to Tech 3368 EBU N/ACIP standard.
FEC as per RFC 2733.
Prodys NAT Traversal Streaming Protocol.
|Wi-Fi (optional):||Wi-Fi interface 802.11 b/g/n compatible.
Available for bonding or diversity with Ethernet and/or 3G/4G.
|3G/4G (optional):||Streaming over 3G/4G networks with two options:
• 1 Internal modem and 2 USM modems.
• External Communications Module. with up to 4 3G/4G SIM cards.
GPIO and RS232 Ports
|:GPIO and RS232 Ports:||2 x contact closure inputs and 2 x relay outputs.
Remote contact closures.
1 x serial port (DB9F connector).
Tx and Rx of ancillary data along with the audio.
Power Supply & Battery
|Input/Output:||Input: 100-240VAC, 1.8A / Output: 19VDC, 3.42 A.|
|Quantum W:||Portable Audio IP Codec with 3G/4G bonding capabilities and audio mixer|
|Dimensions (Raw):||21cm (W) x 23.5cm (D) x 8cm (H)
8.3” (W) x 9.25” (D) x 3.15” (H)